How To Help
- Donate to the Massachusetts COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Volunteer as a health professional at maresponds.org
- Volunteer for the Community Tracing Collaborative
- Donate or sell Personal Protective Equipment
- If you are a health care facility, learn more about requesting personal protective equipment
- Work at a COVID-19 Temporary Care Site
- Those who are healthy, feeling well and eligible to give blood or platelets are urged to make an appointment to donate as soon as possible by using the Red Cross Blood Donor App, visiting RedCrossBlood.org or calling 1-800-RED CROSS.
During this time of uncertainty, please be sure to get information from trusted sources. Visit mass.gov/covid19 for the latest news, case counts, and lab testing results in Massachusetts. In addition, use the following resources:
- Call 2-1-1 – United Way staffs this 24/7 Massachusetts service created as a resource to connect callers to information about critical health and human services programs. More information here.
- Text COVIDMA to 888-777 to receive real-time Massachusetts COVID-19 text message updates. For updates in Spanish, text COVIDMAESP to 888-777. More information here.
- COVID-19 Daily Dashboard (updated daily by 4 p.m.)
Each municipality in the 4th Middlesex District is providing regular updates on their websites. Please make it a habit to check the following resources:
- Town of Arlington Updates
- Town of Billerica Updates
- Town of Burlington Updates
- Town of Lexington Updates
- City of Woburn Updates
Local government leaders are encouraged to refer to this helpful COVID-19 resource page prepared by the Mass. Municipal Association:
If you have any questions, concerns, or need state assistance, please contact my office by phone at (617) 722-1432, by email at Cindy.Friedman@masenate.gov or through social media, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.